This information text explains how Stora Hotellet in Fjällbacka handles your personal information and what rights you have. The information is addressed to you as
- Is a guest with us – when you book a stay, get a price proposal for a stay or buy a gift card
- Visits our website or our platforms in social media
Your privacy is important to us. We are therefore concerned that the personal data collected about you is stored and handled in a safe and secure manner, and in accordance with data protection legislation.
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal information is all information that can be directly or indirectly linked to you, such as name, photo, social security number, IP address, and travel and purchase history.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE HANDLE ABOUT YOU AND WHY?
In this section, we explain how your personal information is used so that we can provide you with relevant experiences, services and offers.
3.1 When you book a stay / gift card / prospect with us by phone
We handle the following information that you provide to us:
- Your name (and name of fellow traveler) and your contact information such as email address and telephone number
3.2 When you book a stay / stay / procpect with us online
We handle the following information that you provide to us:
- Your first and last name (and name of fellow traveler) and your contact details such as email address and telephone number
- Street address, zip code, city, country
- Account number for payment
We handle your personal information to:
- Identify you as a guest at ex. incheck
- Charge for the stay / gift card
- Manage and deliver what you have booked, eg email by providing your trip (booking confirmation) or the product (gift card) that you have purchased.
- Balancing of interests with information about our services and products through, for example, e-mail and text messages
- Send a guest survey after your stay with us to take part in your experience with us
- For invoices, we also handle personal information about you together with our payment service provider.
Storage time: We save information about you up to 36 months after the stay, including as a basis for any complaints.
3.3 When you connect to the website
When you visit our website, we handle:
- Information on how to integrate with and use our website, for example when booking a stay
- Information about your visits to our websites, through so-called cookies.
Legal basis for the handling: We handle your personal data with the support of balancing of interests for our legitimate interests to maintain, test and improve our digital tools and services.
Storage time: We save your personal information for 180 days after you have used our digital channels.
3.4 When do we have an obligation under law?
In addition to what is described in the points above, we in some cases handle your personal data when we are obliged by law, for example due to our accounting obligation or at the request of the authority.
Legal basis: When we handle your personal data due to our legal obligation, we do so with the support of a legal obligation.
4. HOW LONG DO WE SAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is only stored for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes of the processing, or as long as we must store them in accordance with law. Then your data is securely deleted or deidentified, so that it can no longer be linked to you.
5. TO WHOM DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Stora Hotellet never sells your information to a third party. However, we may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Suppliers who, for example, provide IT services or perform payment intermediation and credit information for ME
- Tour operators who perform part of your booked trip
- Your bank when you identify yourself with a Bank ID, pay by card or with Swish
- Other recipients when it follows from legal requirements, other statutes or government decisions
6. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your privacy is important to us and that is why we focus on safety. We take measures to protect your data in accordance with the Data Protection Ordinance as well as established guidelines for information security. This means that we have routines and rules regarding data protection, for example that we send your information in a secure manner and ensure that the staff only has access to the information they need to perform their work. We also log events in our IT systems and archive data without searchability when your personal data must be stored for a longer period (eg according to the Accounting Act).
7. ABOUT COOKIES
When you visit our website, we may also collect information and information about you by using so-called cookies.
A cookie is a small text file sent from our web server and stored on your computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personal information, such as your e-mail address or your name, but is only used to simplify for you in the use of our website. It will also not affect your computer in any way. There are two types of cookies. One is called session cookies. It works so that it is temporarily stored in your computer’s memory when you are inside and browsing the page, and then disappear when you close your browser.
When you surf around our website and visit addresses that contain hallsnas.se, session cookies are used in forms, for example. This means that your information is temporarily saved if you have filled it in on a page and then have to back up a page. This way you do not have to fill in all your information again.
The second type of cookie saves a file for a long time on your computer. We use it to make it easy for you when you revisit hallsnas.se
Our cookies are therefore intended to make it easier for both you as a visitor and for us. If you continue to use our website without changing your settings, we assume that you have no problem accepting our cookies.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain rights under data protection law. If you want to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us via the contact information in the next section.
- Access to your personal data – you have the right to receive a confirmation of whether we process your personal data and an extract of which data is processed
- Request correction – you have the right to have incorrect information corrected
- Request to be deleted – you have the right to have your information deleted in certain circumstances
- Objection to processing based on our legitimate interest and to processing for direct marketing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data or that the processing is restricted
- Right to data portability – you have the right to demand that personal data be transferred from us to another company, authority or organization. This right is limited to information that you have provided to us.
If you want to know more about data protection legislation and your rights, you can read more here http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679
If you consider that our processing of your personal data does not take place in accordance with data protection legislation, please contact us, see the contact information section below. You also have the right to complain to the Data Inspectorate, which is the supervisory authority.
9. HOW TO OPPUTE ELECTRONIC DIRECT MARKETING
We may use your email address or mobile number for direct marketing. If you do not want us to use your e-mail address or mobile number for direct marketing, you are welcome to contact us and we will introduce a so-called advertising block for your information.
In that case, contact us as follows:
10. CONTACT DETAILS
Hällsnäs AB (corp. No. 556311-3322) is responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you would like further information on how your personal data is handled, contact us by a written handwritten request sent to:
SE-435 35 Mölnlycke
In the letter, we want you to state your name, address, e-mail, telephone number and social security number in addition to your case. Also enclose a copy of your ID. Replies will be sent to your population registration address.